|工作地||税前月薪 13000 ～ 15000|
|职种分类||招聘年龄 25 ～ 35|
China Representative intends to develop the person to hold a key leadership role in Sony Group
companies in the future through the assignments described below.
- Supports all the activities of China Representative includes but not limited to the translation of
the meetings / conferences from / to Chinese and English.
- Writing a speech in English and Chinese, and make the message effectively delivered internally
in Sony entities in China as well as externally to the China Market.
- Collects the information and documents related to the work of Chine Representative and
provide them to him in English. Conducts researches and surveys related to China business
and put them into a report in due time as being instructed.
- Travels to Japan and US with China Representative as being instructed to provide the proper
support to him in a consistent way.
- Proactively grasp the market and technology trends in China which could be key factors in
decision making by China Representative for business development in China, based on the deep
understanding of Sony Group’s business portfolio and its direction.
- Builds strong network among officers in China government as well as key persons in the
business field, connects them to China Representative as required from business point of view.
- China Representative Office in Beijing
- Concurrently belongs to Intellectual Property Incubation Department in HQ to support China
Representative while he works in Japan
- Holds Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably MBA
- Native in Chinese and English
- Strong at interpersonal communications as well as building relationships with the external
- Having a broad people network in China
- Not necessarily professional in one particular area but educated in liberal arts and intellectually
curious about wider range of areas
- Ambitious in developing him/herself and highly motivated to contribute to Sony’s business by
working closely with China Representative