1) Providing legal advice and consultation to business units, groups and divisions in Sony China in order to achieve business purposes while minimizing potential risk factors.
2) Drafting and reviewing contracts for business units, groups and divisions in Sony China in order to achieve business purposes while minimizing potential risk.
3) Managing compliance related activities in business units, groups and divisions in Sony China in order to ensure the operation/business/management/governance of business units, groups and divisions in Sony China be in compliance with Sony group’s policies/standards and applicable laws and regulations.
4) Dealing with lawsuits/disputes/claims/media exposures/government interferences and other crisis by employing internal and external resources, and managing conflict and crisis in order to protect interests of business units, groups and divisions in Sony China and to ensure the sound business operation.
5) Handling administrative matters for Legal and Compliance Group including, among others, arranging internal and other meetings, managing administrative matters related to services provided by outside counsels and other vendors, arranging business trips and various internal and other activities etc.
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in law, with PRC bar qualification.
Working Experience: 1 to 2 years of working experience in Japanese company.
Language: Fluent in speaking and writing both Mandarin Chinese and English. Japanese language capability is preferred.
Capability: Sufficient capability in:
(1) finding and analyzing facts and issues;
(2) logical thinking and legal mind;
(3) providing practical, effective and business-oriented legal solutions;
(4) excellent writing skills (including those for drafting contracts);
(5) amicable and smooth communication; and
(6) achieving what is required under his/her job responsibilities
(1) ability to work amicably and efficiently as a team member;
(2) ability to build good relationship with colleagues;
(3) having proactive, devoted, responsible and result-oriented mindset;
(4) ability to work under pressure; and
(5) being adaptable to new circumstances or changes.
4） PRC Bar 优先